House cleaning is no joy activity for anybody. Nobody can choose house cleaning as a hobby. It’s not even an activity that anyone wants to do every day but unfortunately, it has to be done and not just done…but done well.
Everyone will be happy to assign house cleaning to someone else on most days, but if you don’t have anyone to help you with your mess, you have to get down and do the needful.
Here’s a fact!!!
You can clean your house within 30 minutes every day if you want.
The key here is to ensure that you don’t miss a day without cleaning so that it will be easier to spruce up everywhere within just a few minutes.
If you don’t clean every day, dirt piles up and it has become impossible for one person to clean alone without getting exhausted and overwhelmed.
LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR HOUSE IN JUST ONE HOUR
Buy portable microfiber spin mops
Hardwood Floor Cleaner
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR HOUSE IN JUST ONE HOUR
BEDROOM-6 MINUTES PER BEDROOM
- Strip linens, dust swiftly but firmly and remake beds. When making beds rather than hunch over tucking sheets edges under the mattress, use one hand to lift the corner while tucking the sheet with the other to make it quicker.
- Clear all the unwanted clutters, if you’re in a hurry, gather every clutter in a spare basket, and place it in the backyard of your house.
- Wipe down every dirty furniture with a dusting spray and a microfiber cloth, working top to bottom always.
- Re-arrange all your shoes, bags, makeup, and clothes.
- Make sure you have storage space for your clothes, shoes, hair bags, books, makeup, linens, So you can easily toss things in them quickly.
WASH BATHROOMS-7 MINUTES PER BATHROOM
1. Try to clean all your bathrooms at once by making a quick trip around all the bathrooms in the house.
2. Clear counters, spray tubs, faucets, WC, floors, walls, with your stain removers, and allow to sit.
3. After 3 minutes, use a mop to clean everywhere except your WC and Basin.
LIVING/DINING ROOM-7 MINUTES
- Open blinds for Windows.
- Clear all clutters.
- Starting in one corner of the room and working around, dust all surfaces top to bottom. (If you have blinds and/or ceiling fans, dust those first.)
- Use an upholstery attachment and vacuum upholstered furniture.
- Spray your cleaners and allow dirt to soak in while you do other chores.
THE KITCHEN-14 MINUTES
- Organize all kitchen tools and items in their respective places.
- Load all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and fill the sink with hot soapy water.
- Clear counters- Sweep, wipe and dust accordingly. Wipe down cabinets, counters and other surfaces again working top to bottom. Rinse the sponge in hot water as you clean.
- Wipe down appliances.
- Clean any stove piece and replace it.
CLEAN FLOORS FOR YOUR WHOLE HOUSE- 15 MINUTES.
- Vacuum all carpeted rooms, work your way backward out of the room, moving quickly and without too much overlap to save time.
- Use long attachment brooms to clean corners where dust and debris can accumulate.
- Hardwood Floor Cleaners mops make cleaning hard surfaces much faster than traditional mops, so I highly recommend investing in one of those to keep cleaning pretty quick!
- Always clean from top to bottom so dirt and dust fall on uncleaned areas (very important).
- Mop floors as the last step after all other cleaning are finished.
- Vacuum all carpeted areas in one session, then vacuum hard surfaces. Finish by cleaning all hard surface floors in one session as well to keep the flow of work.
- Tools such as a steam mop or hardwood floor cleaner can make cleaning faster.
To be able to clean your house for under 1 hour or even less every day, you have to be smart about housekeeping. You need to be consistent and embrace natural organization habits.
Clean as you go
You have to clean as you go and don’t let things stay undone if you want to cut down your cleaning time.
If your cat pee, clean Immediately, clean up food particles, drink the moment they drop, wash your dishes the moment you have them, try to do one load of laundry every day.
Cleaning as you go will make you naturally clean and hygienic every day without losing your mind or breaking a sweat.
House cleaning efficiency will just happen seamlessly And you can do it every day without anxiety or soul-break.
You also need to learn Fastest Way to Clean Your House Every Day to maximize productivity and yield the needed result.